dilluns, 15 de març del 2010

2nd term reflection

-What's the best activity for you to learn English?

My best activity for me to learn English is to do the writings.

- What did you find more difficult? Why?

I found the summaries the most difficult activity, because you have to remember all the film, and then you have to write it.

- What's your favorite?

My favourite activity is watch Films

- What's best blog in class in your opinion?

In my opinion the best blog is the Pau's portfolio because in the blog is all the activities.

-Write down your objectives for 3rd term.

My objectives for 3rd term are write better my writings and improve my pronunciation

Choose 1 activity in your portfolio that really helped you to improve.

I think the activity is speaking, because it improve my pronunciation.

Write 5 comments in your classmates blogs.

1 comentari:

  1. 1st: I don't think that the Pau's blog is better than Sergi's blog.

    2nd: Why you don't upload more pics?

    ResponElimina