dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

3RD TERM REFLECTION

LEARNING

1. DID YOU WORK HARD?
Yes, I did
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?
Not exactly... I had to work more these lasts weeks.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
The more difficult for me was the oral presentation
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
I learned a new vocabulary
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?
I must speak more, to improve my accent...

ACTIVITIES

I liked to do the role-play, it was cool! I learned more with the writings than the dialogues.

CONCLUSION

WHAT'S YOUR BEST ACTIVITY/ACTIVITIES THIS COURSE? The recipe and the role-play
LINK: RECIPE
LINK: ROLE-PLAY
DID YOU LIKE WORKING IN THE LANGUAGE ROOM? Yes!

WHY/WHY NOT? Because all is more visual and funny. And you have to put in practice all that you learn in the book.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada