dilluns, 17 de maig del 2010

ROLE-PLAY (NEEW MOON)




DIALOGUE:

Bella (Mios)
Alice (Blanca)
Jacob (Pau)

Bella: Alice!
Alice: Bella!
Bella: I'm sorry, I can't believe that you stay here.
Alice: How can you explain me, how you are alive?
Bella: What?
Alice: I saw a vision of you. You jump of a cliff. Why do you try to kill yourself? What about Charlie?
Bella: I didn't try to kill myself. I was just jumping. Recliacionly. It was fun.
Alice: I have never met any one more prone to life - threatening idiocy.
Bella: Did you tell him?
Alice: No. He only can us in a few months. He said he wants to be alone. Bella, what is that god awful wet dog smell?
Bella: That's probably me. No... is Jacob.
Alice: Jacob who?
Bella: Jacob's a kind of a werewolf.
Alice: Bella, werewolf's are not good company to keep.
Jacob: Speak for yourself. I have to see you're safe.
Bella: I crier that you can't protect me here.
Jacob: Yes, I don't care.
Alice: I don't gone hurt her!
Jacob: No, you're just an inoffensive Cullen. I'm talking about another blood-sucker, he try to kill Bella, because of you.
Alice: Victoria?
Bella: Yes, Victoria is around.
Alice: I don't see her, and I haven't see that you put out of the water, either! I can't see past you and your puck of mutts!
Jacob: Don't... get me upset!
Bella: Hey! stop
Jacob: The things can be hurry up!
Bella: Stop!
Alice: I'll give you a minute.
Bella: Hey, you're not going anywhere, you're gone come back... right?
Alice: Yes, when you put the dog out.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada